Tecno Fast Village is a hotel chain with an innovative concept in hotel design, created with the prominent mining industry in mind. Our project aims to both improve its guests’ quality of life and bring local work teams together on important mining operations.
- Businesses: Monthly billing.
- Individuals: Credit card or cash.
- Cancellation over 72 hours in advance. Cancellations 72 hours prior to check-in date may be allowed in two cases:
- Case 1: For reservations of up to 3 rooms, for stays less than, or equal to, 2 nights, or for an event requested to the Hotel, there is no associated cost for reservation cancellation.
- Case 2: Canceled reservations of 4 or more rooms, stays longer than 2 nights and/or events requested to the Hotel will be charged. No Shows will be charged the value of 1 night’s reservation along with the requested services applicable to that night (e.g.: breakfast, lunch and / or dinner).
- Cancellation between 72 and 48 hours in advance: The Hotel will be required to charge any cancellation between 72 and 48 hours prior to the date of entry or event starting date. No Shows will be charged the value of 1 night’s reservations along with the requested services applicable to that night (e.g.: breakfast, lunch and / or dinner). In the case of events, 30% of the total amount will be charged.
- Cancellation less than 48 hours in advance: Any cancellation made in less than 48 hours prior to the check-in date will not be entitled to neither full nor partial refund of their advance payment. In case of a billable service, the Hotel will proceed to issue the invoice for the total of the services quoted and/or requested. In the case of events, 50% of the total amount will be charged. * For weddings and corporate events, advanced payments must be made according to the specified conditions. In case that these deposits are not made, no advanced payments will be returned.